1) Sleeping in past nine a.m. is bliss. Two days in a row is heaven. No idea why they let me do that.
2) Albert Finney played Daddy Warbucks in Annie.> He also played Ed Masry in Erin Brockovich. Knowing one has now totally ruined the other for me. But my eldest loved watching Annie, even though I had to practically twist her arm to watch it.
3) Why is it that no one is selling sundresses this year? I have a wedding to attend in Texas in two weeks. No sundresses anywhere in petite. Not online, not locally, nowhere. Sheesh.
4) Work cranks up again as spring break ends. But I have no interest right now.
5) Kill Bill entertains me wayyyy more than it should. Especially the soliloquies in Vol. 2.