Foiled! Tagged again, this time from my sil.
I've been lying low, back on anti-inflammatories and brace for carpal tunnel. But this is relatively easy.
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1) A$W carhop/cashier/manager
2) Teaching assistant at journalism school
3) Editor for middle-school textbooks
4) Reporter for newspapers
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) Pride & Prejudice (A&E/BBC version)
2) When Harry Met Sally
4) Any of the Monty Python ones. Well, maybe not Meaning of Life.
Four places you've lived:
1) St. Joseph, Missouri
2) Westchester County, New York
3) Altoona, Iowa
4) Plainfield, Illinois
Four tv shows you love to watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Family Guy
3) Anything PBS
4) Boston Legal
Four places you've been on vacation:
1) Grand Cayman
2) Cooperstown, New York
3) Cape Cod
4) The Great North Woods, Minnesota
Four of your favorite foods:
1) Most anything with chocolate
2) Italian dishes. Northern or southern.
4) Chicken, roasted.
4 sites you visit (most days):
2) The New York Times