26 August 2009

Why is it

that laundry seems to multiply in this house faster than I can wash it?

no one can empty/fill the dishwasher but me?

I have a cat who insists on pulling off her collar at every opportunity?

my cats have, in tandem, decided to rip up every rug I own?

south TX can't get a good rainstorm, yet every one of my FB friends bemoans the constaint rain where they live?

the concept of a hamper seems to be beyond my children?

ditto picking up toys?

you always step on the one Lego embedded in the carpet?

I can't decide what to eat for lunch now that I'm working from home, alone, so I just don't eat?

Answers welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no answers but I sympathize. Those same things are true in my house as well. And the lunch thing is particularly true and disturbing when you work from home. Either I forget entirely or I just waffle until it's time to start dinner and am truly ravenous.